Thursday 7 November 2013

Digipak photo ideas


As we are taking inspiration from the band Haim and also some ideas from Lana Del Rey I have made a collage of ideas for our digipak photos to ensure that we portray the right genre. We were struggling at our photoshoot with the angles and the lighting so this collage helps. Also, another thing was the way we were posing in the pictures. As shown in some of these pictures they are laughing and others acting quite natural, but in all they look like a band that are all close. I like the picture that shows their faces but you can see the sky in the background as it gives quite a nice feel to it. I also like the picture on the bench, as it is quite similar to ours, however it is quite planned. I think after looking at these pictures it has helped me get a better view on what my teacher was saying about some of our pictures. On the next shoot I am going to make sure that the lighting is right and that we get full body shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment