Monday 4 November 2013

4th November

Journal:

Today we took our first pictures for the digipak. The weather was finally on our side so we were able to take pictures where the sun was in the background and also with blue skies. I think that this was very successful because it adds to the indie vibe that I want to portray. We took a series of different shots and angles and we did find ourselves straying away from our original plans but I am still happy with overall outcome of the pictures we took today. The floor was wet so we were not able to take the picture of us all laying on the floor but we have arranged a day when we can take this picture. Once we take this picture I can begin to construct the digipak. If I find that I need more pictures then we will have to arrange another time to do so. Overall, I am very happy with the beginning of the digipak and with the photos that we took today!

No comments:

Post a Comment