Wednesday 13 November 2013

13th November 2013

Journal:

For my digipak I have been thinking about other ideas to portray the indie genre. After speaking to our teacher she feels that we need to have more close ups and I agree with this too.  I would like to have some close ups of all of us with a plain white background.
I also think that we should do my original idea of all of our heads places together. I think that as we are a new band we do need to have our faces properly shown so that the audience can see what we look like.
I am going to discuss with the rest of the group when we can take these photos, it will be easy to do as we can do this indoors and we do not have to rely on the weather.
We need to make sure that we exaggerate more to make us look like indie girls. So for the close ups we can make sure that we use make-up that presents this.

No comments:

Post a Comment