Thursday 7 November 2013

7th November

Journal 

Today we showed our teacher the photos that we took the other day, and she feels that we need to take more photos that have better lighting/ poses from us. Obviously we want each of our digipaks to look professional so we are going to arrange another time that we can take pictures. Although we wanted it to be sunny if it is a little bit cloudy this does not matter as the sun will not ruin the overall contrast and lighting of the pictures, so clouds might be useful for this. We need to make ourselves look more like a band as in some pictures we are quite distant and serious. This is something that I agree with as we need to use pictures that portray us to be really fun and close friends. When we next take photos we are going to make sure that we take as many different photos as possible so we can get a variety of different shots.

From my original plan of my digipak some of my ideas have changed. I still want to have one picture that fills my interior as I originally planned to do so, because I like the idea of having scenery in the picture. However, our first picture of having all our heads together has changed (due to weather reasons) instead I really liked the picture of us on the bench. I want to retake the picture on the bench but obviously sit closer and be laughing to make us look more relaxed. I still like the idea of having a long shot picture so that I can make room to put the text for the tracklist in.

I have decided on my typography for the digipak too which is:

No comments:

Post a Comment