Friday 10 January 2014

Editing Process


Today I converted the clips that we filmed yesterday at Danson and we reviewed the ones we liked as a group. As I haven't done any editing yet I done the editing for today and we are going to split it equally so we all get a part in doing it as a group. It was quite difficult to fit in the lip singing in with the music and there were parts that we had to speed up for it to fit in. Overall I am quite happy with the singing section apart from one part.


There is a lyric which I am singing as the lead singer 'why the hell it mean so much to me' and the shot that we have for it doesn't work well with the rest. We are going to retake this section as it occurs a lot throughout the music video and I feel that it needs to be more coherent with the rest. Either we're going to do a closer shot or a further one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment