Monday 14 October 2013

My Digipak Ideas

These are my first ideas for my digipak that I am going to produce. This is the album cover, which shows the band all together with their heads together. I imagine this will be taken laying down, and it allows the audience to get to see what the band members look like as they are a new band, it also allows the audience to get a first indication of their genre too. 

 This is the interior and exterior ideas for my digipak. For the inside I thought that having a panorama image spread across would look very interesting. The idea is to have the band laying on grass/ flowers or somewhere with open space and to have the picture extended. This allows to have scenery in the picture so the band is not taking over the space too much and also highlights the idea of being in touch with nature. Also, the idea would be that they would look like relaxed which again highlights the genre. The exterior makes them seem very united as a band and also indicates that they are fun and carefree, reinforcing the idea of highlighting their genre and also adapting to conventions of indie bands who seem to have a fun and carefree nature about them.
This is just my first idea for the digipak, this could change due to weather or other reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment