Tuesday 17 December 2013

17th December 2013

Journal:

Today I have been editing my digipak and I feel that to make it appear more indie I need to include an element that portrays us as indie, for example a guitar. I might include a guitar into one of the images, if it looks right, but if not I will leave it as I think that appearance and the overall look of the images are quite indie. Also, I need to include other elements in my digipak which make it seem more appealing for fans. I have included a section where there is an exclusive DVD however I am looking at other digipaks and thinking about including a sticker which tells people that its 'limited edition' or 'special edition' as the majority of the digipaks that I have looked at all have an element which make them different to a normal cd.



No comments:

Post a Comment